We provide individually tailored care and wellbeing for short, medium, or long-term residential support and/or rehabilitation programmes for people over the age of 18.
We help to rehabilitate:
– People just discharged from hospital with brain injuries.
– Stroke clients requiring a period of rehabilitation.
– People with orthopaedic injuries requiring rehabilitation or who are waiting for housing modifications.
– People with behavioural challenges stemming from a brain injury.
– People with a range of complex physical needs.
– People requiring rehabilitation respite care or have a carer who needs a break.
At Evolve Rehabilitation we provide comprehensive rehabilitation services to New Zealanders. Our practitioners focus on empowering and supporting the people in their care, along with their family and whānau, through their rehabilitation journey.
Through our holistic and evidence-based approach, we provide tailored individual rehabilitation care where we focus on developing increased independence, improving quality of life, and guiding integration back into the community where possible.
We offer comprehensive brain injury rehabilitation services for New Zealanders.
We provide 24/7 support and care at our in seven locations throughout the North island. See our locations by clicking the link below.Our Locations