We are currently at Level 1 and are following the guidelines outlined by the Ministry of Health. Our robust health and safety measures ensures we continue to perform safely while providing optimal care to all our patients.
The safety and wellbeing of our patients, visitors, staff, medical specialists, and contractors is always our utmost priority. We have always had very thorough cleaning, hygiene and health and safety processes in our hospital. We have dedicated infection prevention and health and safety experts advising and monitoring our practices. We’ve also put in place even more cleaning and sanitising, focusing on high touch surfaces, and we have hand sanitisers installed throughout the hospital for our staff, patients and visitors.
We’re following the Ministry of Health’s guidelines around hand-washing, cough etiquette, social distancing and hygiene practices, and have reinforced this with all our teams. If you are unwell, please do not enter the hospital. Contact your GP.
Before you visit us here at Royston, have you:
- Been in close contact with an international traveller or border or quarantine frontline staff member?
- Been feeling unwell? (Fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath).
If you answered YES please:
Stay home – please don’t enter our hospital.
- Contact us at reception 06 873 1111
- Contact Healthline for advice: COVID-19 hotline: 0800 358 5453
- General Healthline hotline: 0800 611 116
- Contact your Healthcare Provider.
Patient and visitor information: In our effort to protect our patients, staff and doctors from Covid-19 we ask:
- If you’re unwell do not enter our hospital. Contact your GP
- Where possible please maintain physical distancing of at least 1 metre
- Only visit during visiting hours – between 1.00pm to 7.00pm
- As a visitor, you must arrive through main hospital entrance and register your details or scan the COVID-19 app at reception before visiting patients
- If you are a contractor, please report to main reception on arrival and register your details
- Remind your family/whānau or any visitor to not visit you if they have flu-like symptoms, are feeling unwell, or are in close contact with someone feeling unwell or if with flu-like symptoms
- Please use the hand sanitisers upon entering and exiting rooms and our hospital
Thank you for helping us to keep our staff, patients and the people you love safe.