We provide individually designed programs and wellbeing support plans for:
• those who require long term residential rehabilitation
• long term residential placement those who require a level of support that cannot be provided at home to maintain their optimum level of function
A smaller number of individuals may require an extended need for support with complex medical, physical and neuro-psychological cares, which requires a skilled team.
While rest-homes and private hospitals are suitable for meeting the needs of older people, they are often not equipped to handle the complex needs of people following acquired or traumatic brain injury. Evolve Rehabilitation residential services specialise in this type of support, with tailored holistic care that will best meet their needs.
We help to rehabilitate:
– People just discharged from hospital with brain injuries.
– Stroke clients requiring a period of rehabilitation.
– People with orthopaedic injuries requiring rehabilitation or who are waiting for housing modifications.
– People with behavioural challenges stemming from a brain injury.
– People with a range of complex physical needs.
– People requiring rehabilitation respite care or have a carer who needs a break.
At Evolve Rehabilitation we provide comprehensive rehabilitation services to New Zealanders. Our practitioners focus on empowering and supporting the people in their care, along with their family and whānau, through their rehabilitation journey.
Through our holistic and evidence-based approach, we provide tailored individual rehabilitation care where we focus on developing increased independence, improving quality of life, and guiding integration back into the community where possible.
We offer comprehensive brain injury rehabilitation services for New Zealanders.
We provide 24/7 support and care at our in seven locations throughout the North island. See our locations by clicking the link below.Our Locations